What is a DevOps Solution?
DevOps is a IaaS solution on the cloud that allows you to manage applications from anywhere in the world. It provides developers with tools for secure management, availability, configuration, continuous development and tests adapted to the development environment.
- Registration and monitoring: Provides tools that allow you to have better control in the registration and monitoring of performance and availability of resources.
- Access to computing resources: Allows easy access to computing resources, storage and tools for the development of applications quickly and cost-effectively without the need to invest in infrastructure.
- Better performance: Offers a technology that allows an efficient feedback, so the development of applications improves continuously.
- Maximum speed and innovation: DevOps tools allow the development and continuous delivery of software by providing an innovative and less complex environment to manage and solve problems.
- Fast delivery: allows to increase the frequency and rhythm of the versions of the applications developed by automating the creation and implementation process to publish new features and correct errors.
- Reliability: Allows to guarantee the quality of the updates and changes made in the applications, verifying that each change made is functional and safe.
- Benefits for the business: allows the delivery of functions for application development to be faster, providing more stable operating environments and improving communication between the client and the developers.
To learn more about this service and how you can implement it on you business, contact us here